Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Afternoon Dance Request

BAAHAHAHA!

Today this song came up on my iPod playlist - I had almost forgotten all about it!  I first heard it in Canada and was disgustingly drawn to the tune.  I guess there's no stopping a repetitive dance-instruction song and a white girl.

Ahhh hahaha... I'm going to stop laughing and just let you watch it.  It's like Brazilian funk music meets the Macarena.  Oh the hilarity.

It's even more hilarious now that I actually understand about 60% of it.  I DEFINITELY played this song at my wedding.  Not even joking.

All I ask is that if you watch this video,  PLEASE try to do the dance.  And if possible, film it and post to your blog for my laughing pleasure.

Without further ado.... My favourite characters are all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I could not stop laughing when I first saw this video last year in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...