Inspired by her I am writing myself an optimist post. I think I really need it right now considering I am feeling pretty bothered by a particular ex girlfriend who just doesn't seem to ever go away.
SO. Things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
1. The amazing trip I am about to embark on
2. A totally amazing, supportive, NICE man who I can luckily call my husband!
3. Being able to save a lot of money now so we can have a (hopefully) nice life over the next year
4. My health and fitness level
5. I can now wear a bikini and not feel disgusting!
6. My brain
7. Chocolate milk in all its variations
8. My all loving family
9. My grown ability to make decisions
10. The speed at which I spell, haha
11. My beloved bicycle! It gets me around this entire city and does so much good for my body and the environment... I will miss my bicycle A LOT!
Now it's just getting ridiculous... I still can't quite get my mind off this dumbness! Any way... I am going to try to find a way to put a countdown on this page to countdown until I leave... Will report back when said countdown-er is found!
American Exbrat in São Paulo
11 hours ago